Call for Nominations 2020
Publish date: Wednesday, September 30, 2020 update
Nominations are now open for President, Treasurer, Directors of seven of eleven Districts, and roles on three important committees! To participate in the nomination and election process (as a candidate or voter), you must be a signed member with a home position in an AMAPCEO bargaining unit.
- Visit our Call for Nominations to view a detailed description of each role and steps for how to apply to serve.
- To apply for a position, visit amapceo.on.ca/Elections2020 (Members must be logged in to view the form.)
The seven Districts whose Director positions are open for nomination this fall are:
- Bay Street
- Frost/Whitney (one-year term)
- GTA North
- Northern Ontario
- Western Ontario
The three committees with positions opening are:
- Audit Committee – three positions are open for nomination.
- Elections and Credentials Committee – two positions are open for nomination.
- Resolutions Committee - four positions are open for nomination. One position is for a one-year term, due to a resignation.
Nominations close Friday, October 30, 2020 at noon ET so if you are interested, apply today!
More about AMAPCEO and our Members: Established in 1992, AMAPCEO is a bargaining agent that represents 14,000 professional and supervisory public servants, most of whom work directly for the Government of Ontario in every ministry and in a number of agencies, boards and commissions; in 130 communities throughout Ontario and in 12 cities outside Canada. We also represent employees outside the Ontario Public Service in: the Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario; Health Quality Ontario; the Ontario Arts Council; Public Health Ontario; the Waypoint Mental Health Centre in Penetanguishene; and in the former Offices of the Ontario Child Advocate and the French Language Services Commissioner (now part of the Ontario Ombudsman).