There are number of elected governance roles within our union, representing members in key decision-making:
- District Delegates, who sit on their geographic District's Executive and attend the Annual Delegates' Conference (ADC), our union's highest governing body;
- District Directors, who each represent one of AMAPCEO's geographic districts on our union's Board of Directors;
- Executive Officers—our President, Vice-President, Secretary, and Treasurer—who, along with a Board Chair elected amongst District Directors, form the Board's Executive Committee; and
- ADC Committee members, who serve on the Audit, Elections & Credentials, and/or Resolutions Committees.
In order to participate in an AMAPCEO election, you must be a signed member in good standing. Learn more or become a signed member now.
Below, you'll find out about upcoming or current elections, and details on how they work.
There are also a number of appointed volunteer positions within our union, as well:
- Board Committee members, who serve on the standing Activist Recognition; Equity; Health, Safety & Wellness; and the Workplace Relations Committees.
You can also learn more about other ways you can get involved in our union, or how our governance model works.
Elections and Nominations
Nominations are now closed.
Updated at 3:30 pm on March 9, 2023