Skip to main content

Find a Health & Safety Representative

If you have concerns about the health and safety of your workplace, an AMAPCEO Health & Safety Representative can help.

They are trained union members who act on behalf of their colleagues by working directly with the Employer to address and improve health and safety conditions at work. 

Want to read more about your issue before reaching out? We have a series of fact sheets that interpret your Collective Agreement to help you better understand your rights and entitlements.


Which Health & Safety Representative should I contact?

This tool can help you connect with your nearest Health & Safety Representative. You may recognize some of these names.

It is best to contact a Health & Safety Representative in or closest to your workplace. But you may contact any of them with the following in mind:

  • You must use a Health & Safety Representative who has the same Employer as you.
  • If you are in the Ontario Public Service, choosing a Health & Safety Representative in your Ministry might be helpful but is not required.

Select your Employer to begin.