Ontario Public Service Collective Agreement & Fact Sheets
OPS Collective Agreement 2018-2022
Memorandum of Agreement - Reskilling (OPS)
Memorandum of Agreement - COVID-19 Sick Leave Top-Up (OPS)
2017–2022 OPS Salary Schedule A
These fact sheets interpret your Collective Agreement to help you better understand your rights and entitlements at work.
- Alternative Work Arrangements
- Conversion (or "Rollover") to Permanent
- Employee Discipline
- Fixed-Term Employees
- Harassment and Grounds-Based Discrimination
- Hours of Work, Workload, and Overtime
- Job Description, Job Codes, and Job Classifications
- Job Security:
- Leaves of Absence:
- Long-Term Income Protection (LTIP)
- Performance Management
- The Right to AMAPCEO Representation
- The Right to Refuse Unsafe Work
- Salary and Merit
- Sick Days, the Short-Term Sickness Plan (STSP), and Attendance Credits
OPS Benefits Guide
This document is intended as a resource and is not definitive.
Last updated January 1, 2015.